Tuesday, 8 November 2016

Drake Posted A Photo With Taylor Swift, So I Guess This Is Happening

A few weeks ago it was reported that Drake and Taylor Swift might be dating and also, that planet earth is deteriorating at an exceptional rate and will soon combust and we’ll all die. (Sorry I just watched Leonardo DiCaprio’s sad documentary and can’t help but think that somehow Taylor is inextricably linked to the second part.) But anyway, either Drake is fucking us sideways with a truly impressive troll or he’s actually romancing Taylor Swift.

What the fuck am I talking about? Please view a photo of Drake and Taylor Swift in the studio, posted by Drake:

Additionally, please notice that Drake captioned the picture “Is that velvet?” which sounds like some sort of fucked-up euphemism, but I guess could also be a reference to whatever bizarre thing Drake’s wearing. In fact, his velvet turtleneck leads me to believe that Taylor has already gotten her scrappy little blonde devil paws on one of the greatest artists of our generation, because holy shit that velvet getup is gross. As evidenced by this photo, anything Taylor Swift touches immediately turns to d-bag (see also: John Mayer).

Now, you might be wondering, as I did, are they are looking at sheet music or plans to take over the world? According to , Drake and Taylor are collaborating so it could be the former, but knowing two-faced Taylor Swift, it’s probably plans to murder Rihanna.

Best thing to do now is pray for the breakup album we all deservethe one that finally drags Taylor Swift through the mud.

Read more: http://www.betches.com/drake-posted-photo-with-taylor-swift

The post Drake Posted A Photo With Taylor Swift, So I Guess This Is Happening appeared first on CelebrityVirals.com.



source http://www.celebrityvirals.com/drake-posted-a-photo-with-taylor-swift-so-i-guess-this-is-happening/

No comments:

Post a Comment