Thursday 27 July 2017

Selena Gomez’s Fans Can’t Get Over This One Moment From Her “Fetish” Music Video

Selena Gomez just dropped the video for Fetish, and all her fans just want to know one thing: Why does Selena Gomez eat soap in the Fetish music video?! This is legitimately a thing she does! She also bites HARD into a tube of lipstick, puts broken glass in her mouth, and uses an eyelash curler on her tongue. Can anyone explain this to me?! I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

This song was so sexual and great before, but now this Fetish music video has me questioning everything I thought I knew. Is this song actually supposed to be dark and twisted, and Gomez fooled us all?! Is having a fetish for Selena Gomez’s love NOT a good thing?!

Fans have questions about the whole Selena Gomez eating soap thing.

YouTube

They also have some concerns about the whole biting into the tube of lipstick thing, which is a thing that happens.

YouTube

And let’s not forget their questions about the part where Gomez uses an eyelash curler on her tongue.

YouTube

And just for good measure, let’s also point out that she spits out what appears to be chewed glass at one point.

YouTube

I guess the Fetish lyrics were kind of weird, since fetishes of any kind are a littleweird by definition, but DAMN, SELENA. I didn’t know this would get so twisted!!

Here are some the Fetish lyrics:

YouTube

Overall, people are weirded out by the video, but also are dyingto see more.

I basically feel kind oftriggered by the video (I CANNOT handle the eyelash curler tongue thing), but I also can’t stop watching it. It’s so much better than the Bad Liar music videowhile simultaneously being so much worse.

Wait do I have a fetish for this music video?! WAS THAT THE WHOLE POINT THE ENTIRE TIME?!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, SELENA GOMEZ?!

Read more: http://www.elitedaily.com

The post Selena Gomez’s Fans Can’t Get Over This One Moment From Her “Fetish” Music Video appeared first on CelebrityVirals.com.



source http://www.celebrityvirals.com/selena-gomezs-fans-cant-get-over-this-one-moment-from-her-fetish-music-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment